165 London Road North, Lowestoft NR32 1HG
- September 13th to September 22nd Open Daily 11am til 4pm
- September 25th to October 5th Open Thursday to Saturday 11am til 4pm
- Levitra 20mg price
- Buy propecia online prescription
- Where can i buy lasix over the counter usa
- How much does 5mg cialis cost
- Can you buy over the counter vardenafil
For 4 weeks only, Lowestoft’s old Poundstretcher building transforms into an exciting pop-up contemporary art gallery, with a fantastic exhibition of paintings, drawings, prints, collagraphs, ceramics, wall hangings in wood, sculpture and other creative works presented by local artists group, Easterly Artists.
Anjelique Fraser-Mackenzie, Bill Haward, Darren Breeze, Harvet Bradley, Patricia Davidson, Hilary Barry, Hugh Davies, Joam Murray, Lorry Cudmore, Malcolm Cudmore, Marilyn Jackson, Neil Whitehead, Mark Burrell, Ni Gooding, Claire-Louise Dowson.
Part of the towns’s annual Heritage Open Day celebrations and featuring new works by some of the most dynamic and innovative artists in the area, this new, one off exhibition is a must -see for anyone interested in the arts in general and in Lowestoft’s culturtal heritage in particular.
Entrance is free !
Digital BrochureLeaflet (HOD) - Front 190822 FINAL
Leaflet (HOD) - Reverse 190822 FINAL